We are always looking to add quality people to the Munson Lakes Nutrition team. If you’re a hard worker who is ready to go the extra mile to provide our customers with quality service and support they deserve, we want to hear from you. Please take a look at our list of current job openings and consider joining our team.
We will continue to accept resumes, but currently all job openings are full. Contact Brian Yager at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
We recognize that our success as a company is dependent on our people, who truly are our most valuable assets. It has always been Munson Lakes Nutrition LLC aim to provide our employees with a comprehensive compensation and benefits program.
OUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurances
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Health Care FSA and Dependent Care FSA
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) plan with up to 5% company match
- Profit Sharing
- Life Insurance – $50,000 provided at no cost, additional term insurance available at employee expense
- Long-term Disability
- Short-term Disability
- Family/Medical Leave for Full Time Employees
- Critical Illness and Accident Insurances
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Funeral Leave
- Clothing Allowance
- Employee Assistance Program
Pellet Mill Operator
Dairy-Beef Sales Specialist
Munson Lakes Nutrition is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Munson Lakes Nutrition enforces a policy of maintaining a drug free workplace, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.